GMILL: General Mills Interactive Learning Lab
With the center table surrounded by two 18 foot projection displays and one 10 foot touch wall, the immersive content experience supports the story.
Challenge: Design a set of six software platforms for a B2B sales center that addresses the needs of the host and guest throughout the visit journey.
Process: Iterated on user interface and interaction storyboards with stakeholders. After gaining consensus, my focus was prioritizing feature sets, developer hand-off, QA testing, training, documentation, and support.
Outcome: Platforms evolved to suit user needs, timeline constraints, and budget requirements.
Consumer insight data comes to life with opportunities that surround the visitor and tell a story with the research data.
- Design Office: Downstream
- Design Principal: Tim Larson
- Design Lead: Tim Moraitis
- Design Director: Christian Bannister
- Designers: Tim Moraitis, Kevin Chao
- Experience Designer: Drew Shimomura
- Technology Directors: Sean Fitzgerald, Trent Hays
- Developers: Gordon Nickel, Eric Hackborn, Kurt Ward
- Project Manager: Jodi Remensperger
- Account Manager: Rick Waritz